Prof. Fu Weiguo (1962-8-8/Male) M.D. Department of Vascular Surgery,
Zhong Shan Hospital, Medical College of Fudan University.
Born in Shanghai, Graduate from Shanghai Medical University in 1985, Major: Clinical
Medicne, Bachelor. Graduate from School of Graduate Study, Shanghai Medical University in
Director, Department of Vascular Surgery, Zhong Shan Hospital, Medical
College of Fudan University. Vice-Chairman, Institute of Vascular Surgery, Shanghai
Medical University. Doctor Tutor. Youth Member, Chinese Association of Surgery.
Member&Secratory, Shanghai Association of General Surgery. Member of Editorial Board,
Journal of Endoscope. Member, Asian Vascular Society & International Society of
Specialize and experienced in the field of vascular surgery, esp. (1)Endovascular
Exclusion: abdominal aortic aneurysm; carotid aneurysm; arteriovenous fistula of common
iliac artery; subclavian aneurysm. (2)Operation: resection of thoracoabdominal aortic
aneurysm and revascularization of visceral arteries; in-situ saphenous vein arterial
bypass for low limb ischemia; carotid endaterectomy; graft bypass for Takayasu's
arteritis; resection of retroperitoneal neoplasm with reconstruction of portal vein system
and inferior vena cava; stripping of greater saphenous vein with small incision, etc.
In charge of several reseach projects funded by National Health Ministry; Shanghai
Science&Technology Committee; Shanghai Health Agency. Major interest: endovascular
Main Publications(totally 24):
1. Surgerical treatment of thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm.
2. Surgical Treatment of graft infection after bypass operation.
3. In-situ saphenous vein arterial bypass for low limb ischemia
4. Endovascular exclusion of abdominal aortic aneurysm with stent-graft.
Editor in "Practical Surgery" and "Atlas of Vascular Surgery".
1. 1997 The 3rd Grade Award of Science & Technology Progress of Shanghai Municipality
Government(Three New Techniques of Vascular Sugery)
2. 1999 The 99' Hongkong "Redbud" Clinical Research Award (In-situ saphenous
vein arterial bypass for low limb ischemia)
3. 1999 The 3rd Prize of the 3rd Shanghai Clinical Achievement Award (Endovascular
exclusion of abdominal aortic aneurysm with stent-graft)
4. 1995 "Great Dictionary of International Biography, 23ed, Cambridge"
5. 1995 The 5th "Silver Snake" Award of Shanghai Health Agency
6. 1997 Honorable Title"Excellent Teacher" of Shanghai Universities
Consulting Hour: 1:30-4:00pm Wednesday Tel:8621-64041990-2359